Going into the home stretch of 2019 we look back on a year that has seen Complete Auto Reports make large strides. We spent our year listening to our customers by adding exciting features and also refining our process as well.
We also have some exciting news to report with regards to our founder’s facility and its adaptation to CAR. When the journey first started we were averaging $360 per transaction in 2013, the last three months we have averaged $785 per transaction.
All of this was accomplished with the simplest of calculations: CAR + Honesty - Selling = Trust, Higher Customer Satisfaction, Referring Customer Base
- Our Amazon Web Services Feature - Building Trust With Complete Auto Reports
- On the Lot , Waiting For Parts, Accountant Verified - Statuses That help you sort and find what you’re looking for instantly.
- Inventory - A system designed to mold to your facility, notify you what’s available while building out estimates, and help you assign Smart Batches for similar parts.
- Plate to Vehicle Information - Easily and quickly pull up vehicle information.
- Price Matrix - Nothing says business consistency like price controls.
- Repair Link Access - Open an independent pop-up that allows you to view and order from OEC’s Repairlink.com
- Fleet Dashboard - A custom dashboard designed to help fleets use CAR to manage their vehicles and control their expenses.
- Copy Jobs - Go back to any previous job and copy all parts and labor directly to a new estimate.
- Help Guide - A self guided tutorial system that allows you to learn CAR at your own pace.
- Notes - Communicate with your team or attach notes to a specific Service Request, set notifications and choose the member(s) you want to receive them.
- Digital Glovebox V2 - Upgraded our already groundbreaking consumer app.
- Quick Quote V1 - Capture customer and vehicle details in less than 60 seconds from a phone call, and build a quote that is designed to lure this customer into your service facility over time.
Aside from the larger features and accomplishments we have continued small tweeks based on user feedback. We have improved the following: Employee Management, Sales Reports, Search Filters, Tech Worksheet, Adding Jobs To Service Request, and Added Job Categories.
We’ve also built out custom solutions for businesses with very specific problems. Solutions that are changing how theses businesses interact with their employees and their customers. As 2020 moves into our lives, we have even more planned. Including exclusive access to vendors and features you won’t find on any other platform. Features designed around the frustrations we all face and designed to help us all capitalize tomorrow off of the frustrations we all face today.
Our goal is ensuring increased efficiency of your service facility, whether you’re in it for profit or trying to manage expenses. If you are interested in trying CAR with the Digital Glovebox to manage your repair facility or fleet, don’t hesitate to contact us about the benefits of switching to a platform designed for The Future Of Vehicle Management.