March 2019 System Updates & News
Ready to Go:
- Plate To Vehicle Information - Fully functional
- Reporting now exports: Year, Make, Model, License Plate. Benefits if this allow you to use excel to understand your customer base a little better. Will eventually be built into our reporting tab, but giving raw data access for now.
- $0 balance is auto marked as paid
- System updates refresh cache through a message when logging in.
Still Working Through:
- Price Matrix - Linear - Expected by end of this month. Delayed by some parts and inventory tasks to enhance operation.
- Diagnostic Time Option When There Are Rejected Jobs. Currently testing, live likely within 14 days.
- Learn While You Use - 3 out of 6 walk through tutorials in testing phases.
Other Current Enhancements:
Parts redundancy elimination - We're working on several items that really help shops control their parts information. Working to: group exact parts together & eliminate double+ part numbers.
Vendor | Sponsor Enhancements:
We are building a portal that will allow vendors or sponsors to reach their customers through our portal in an efficient and elegant manner. This is something completely new to this arena and was driven by a partnership we are presently working on. However, it's going to be a game changer when it comes to Vendors or Sponsors with features they want their customers to have access to through their Shop Management System.
We've also got a lot of surprises up our sleeves from user generated suggestions. All things we are working on for 2019 as it continues to move through.