Late May 2019 System Updates & News
We are particularly excited about this update, which is the first of many to debut over the next 90 days, helping you save significant time. You can now go to ANY previous service request and copy an entire job and paste it into a new request.
The easiest example is, let's assume you do an oil change. If, you build out the service request once with the correct oil filter, oil and quantity, as well as labor and other charges... you never have to type it out again.
In order test this functionality, search for a previous service by license plate or part number. From the results list, pick a service request that contains the service you are now performing again. Open that service request, copy the job to the clipboard. Navigate to the new service request and paste it in.
We are working on custom options for categories, however for the time being we are filling the missing elements based on user feedback.
We have recently added:
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Heater Core
- Brakes & Traction Control - Hydraulic System - Master Cylinder
- Steering & Suspension - Steering - Steering Damper
- Steering & Suspension - Steering - Inner Tie Rod
- Steering & Suspension - Steering - Outer Tie Rod
- Engine, Cooling & Exhaust - Engine - Valve Cover
- Engine, Cooling & Exhaust - Engine - Valve Cover Gasket
- Steering & Suspension - Suspension - Front Lower Control Arm
- Steering & Suspension - Suspension - Front Upper Control Arm
- Steering & Suspension - Suspension - Rear Lower Control Arm
- Steering & Suspension - Suspension - Rear Upper Control Arm
- Steering & Suspension - Suspension - Trailing Arm
- Powertrain Management - Emission Control Systems - Mass Air Flow Sensor
- #16 - Sway Bar - Front
- #16 - Sway Bar - Rear
- #8 Drive Shaft - Front
- #8 Drive Shaft - Rear
- #8 Universal Joint - Front
- #8 Universal Joint - Rear
- #18 Transmission Line
Access to RepairLinkShop.com is available within CAR. We are working on being able to pull information from that resource, but for now we are providing access to it through the CAR console.
Access to RepairLinkShop.com through CAR must be requested and is not granted automatically.